HDS carry a wide range of hose for hydraulic and industrial applications, catering for general hydraulics right through to high pressure and high impulse application in arduous conditions.
Some example of hoses available through HDS include:
- Wire braid and spiral hoses up to 3” (DN76), and working pressures to 525bar.
- Drilling hoses for cement and mud at high pressures (API 7k)
- Offshore rig supply hoses, water/fuel/mud/cement and chemical bunkering.
- Dock hoses for fuel, foods stuffs, and chemicals
- OCIMF GMPHOM 2009 compliant hoses, floating, subsea, single and double carcass for fuels and cryogenic liquids.
- DNV-GL Certified hydraulic hose assemblies
- High pressure thermoplastic hoses up to 4500 bar working pressure.
- Composite fuel and chemical hoses, for general tank truck transfer and ship/dock loading.
- Specialist HDS Hydraulik GmbH high pressure spiral hoses for the most demanding applications.
Accessory and Ancillary Items include:
- Dry disconnect couplers (STANAG/Todo/ManTek interchange)
- Marine and industrial breakaway couplings
- Hose floats - flexible and rigid
- Cryogenic Couplings
HDS are the leading Australian supplier of RS Seliger engineered products
HDS Hoses Australia are authorised agents for;
HDS Hydraulik GmbH (Germany)- industry leader in high pressure hoses
IVG Colbachini (Italy)- Leader in Industrial Rubber Hoses
Roman Seliger / RS Seliger GmbH (Germany) safety disconnects, breakaways, hose fittings, and, loading arms
Market Specific Hose Range
Offshore Potable Water 20 bar S&D
Accessory Products Range
FLexible FLoats V1
RS Seliger Dry Disconnects